From its headquarters and offices on two continents, in New York City, USA and Switzerland, L7 LaSeven Inc. enjoys a long and successful history in real estate in both the USA and abroad. The company, owned and directed by Paola and Gaby Garzoni, specializes in providing exclusive and confidential services to European and international clients, with a unique approach in offering a concierge-style service to the most distinguished real estate investors for both residential and commercial needs.
L7 LaSeven, Inc. offers Swiss management skills and a long history in advising International clients on each step in their real estate acquisitions, management, rental and resale from luxury condominium apartments to mixed use buildings. Paola Garzoni after earning a degree in Architecture, and a MS in Real Estate Development, at Columbia University, established LaSeven Inc. in the early '90's, to purchase, manage and sell buildings, and apartments on behalf of foreign Investors, mostly European and Latin American. From our headquarters In Manhattan we can provide every level of support to private clients and corporations with their real estate investments, which range from single or multiple apartments to rental properties, lofts, condo-hotels, residential and commercial buildings, offices space, showrooms, townhouses and new developments, centered in New York, Miami and London.
Allow us to meet the challenges and facilitate the complexities of international real estate by providing a complete “turn key service” to satisfy all of your real estate investment needs.
From the outset, to join in a personalized and discreet advisory role as we:
- Identify the investment criteria and specific requirements of each International investor
- Match investment opportunities in commercial and residential real estate in all market conditions - through our extensive database, our knowledge of market trends, property values and our network
- Spearhead all negotiations, including legal and administrative support throughout the process
- Provide local management and renovation of the investment property when needed
- Overcome the challenges of language and cultural barriers in buying, renting or selling assets overseas from an apartment to a building in New York, Miami or London
- Have an in-house team of multilingual professionals speaking French, Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian
- Develop realistic projections of the real estate investment, and build a diversified portfolio
- Facilitate resolution of all international fiscal and financial issues, including taxes, fiscal structure and CPA assignment
- Maximize the ROI
- Manage all aspects of the investment, including the marketing components associated with the property
- Provide experienced consultation on the eventual sale of the apartment or building or acquisition of additional properties
- Assist in the purchase or rental of an apartment for personal use or as a pied a' terre.
- Negotiate and coordinate leasing of retail spaces, showrooms or office spaces